Dedicated High-Speed Access
Current Levels of Service
Effective January 1, 2007
|1.54M aDSL Home
|1.54M aDSL Business
|3.0M aDSL Business
|6.0M aDSL Business
|1.54M Full "T1"
* 199.99 On-Site Install and Equipment - Self Install is no charge.
- DSL setup includes all hardware and programming
- Business DSL setup also includes Static IP, setting workstations, but not internal connecting of computers
- Dedicated Internet Connection - Retail Prices
- Use Netscape, Mosaic and all other Network Applications
- All above rates are "bits per second"
- Mail can be read via POP3/IMAP/WEB
- Payment by VISA, MC, Discover, check or cash.
- Access reselling is Not allowed with the retail access account
- Static IP addresses are available + 10.00/month
- Setup includes engineering, installation, and programming on both ends, including the Class C and virtual routing setup
- Does not include the wire cost (Phone Company), wire installation cost or equipment on users end of the connection
- The user is responsible for all insurance and facilities management at users location
- Trip Charges are per round trip in the Dayton Ohio Local Calling area
- Support is installation, maintenance and training on existing packaged software products and hardware
- Engineering is installation, maintenance and training on new software or hardware
- Consultation is designing or creating new software or hardware installation