February 22, 2017
Current Levels of Service
Effective July 1, 2001
We also offer Dedicated Lines.
- Direct Internet Connection.
- No Connect Time Charges.
- Run Netscape, Internet Explorer, Eudora, Mosaic and other Network Applications.
- Access at up to 128Kbps (V.FC/V.90/ISDN)
- 128K ISDN access is available + $20 per month.
- News can be read via NNTP.
- Dynamic IP address with Virtual IP addressing.
- Static IP's Available + $10 per month.
- Payment by VISA, MC, Discover, Amex, check or cash.
- Mail can be read via IMAP, WebEmail or POP3.
- One User per Account.
- Family add-on must reside in the same household and is not separately billed.
- * Monthly available only as an add on to existing account charged to the same account.
- ** Billing/Invoicing applicable for monthly billed (not card) accounts.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions for access to Dayton Internet.
- All Web accounts have a one-time $50 setup billed with the first month's
- The term "No Connect Charges" and similar statements do not imply
- Account must be in use while dialed in. Idle lines are subject to disconnection.